dimanche 29 avril 2007

Template 8

Un nouveau template.. très lourd à télécharger, désolée ! Je ne sais pas pourquoi celui-ci prend tant de place.

New template... very heavy file, sorry. I don't know why this one takes so much space.




Exemples de layouts : dedema, Miniviolet

14 commentaires:

IkeaGoddess a dit…

Yet another hot template. You seem to always get it right. I'm going to use this one real soon. Thank you.
Btw, I don't care how big the file is. I would download your templates even if they were 100MB and I had a narrowband connection, cause they would definitely be worth the wait.

Anonyme a dit…

love it! thanks so much!!!
teri

Anonyme a dit…

A wonderful template. Thanks
mmikes

Joanna a dit…

Thanks a lot for another great template.

Carol a dit…

Thank you! Love the look of this one.

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you, appreciate you sharing. Love templates.




Michelle

ChrissyW a dit…

WOO HOO - this just ROCKS! thanks

Sharon-shutterbug a dit…

I really like this - looks great!
thanks so much

Joy a dit…

thank you so much - great template :)

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for the great template.

Anonyme a dit…

A fabulous circle template. Thanks so much!

Muka a dit…

thank you SO much for all your freebies, I just downloaded your templates and flowers and swirls and I LOVE them!! I think I might have to scrap with them RIGHT now, lol... thanks again!!

mel hains a dit…

thanks a lot for the cool template! its awesome!
much love,
mel

Michelle a dit…

Another great template! Thank you very much!!