vendredi 4 mai 2007

Template 9

Nouveau template :

New template :

10 commentaires:

IkeaGoddess a dit…

I love your templates, thanks for sharing. Have a happy scrappin' weekend.

Anonyme a dit…

love the new template, thanks so much!
teri

Joanna a dit…

Another great template - thanks a lot.

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much for the great template today. I also scanned down the rest of your blog and was able to download ALL your templates! You have made such variety in your templates. Thank you for them all.
JillSF

Lynn a dit…

I love your templates! I used inspiration from #3 for a layout I entered into the Queen Of The Crop Contest... please see http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17982&cat=289&page=1 my layout at that link!

Thanks again! If you'd like, please vote for me! :) Thank you again for your wonderful templates!! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for a terrific template
mmikes

mel hains a dit…

thanks so much for your templates! they are lovely!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much for the freebies! Found your blog through digidebz freebie list and it is wonderful (for me!!!) that your downloads were all still active...Love your templates...I think my favorites so far are 2 & 5, but they are all great! Will be interested to see your designing talents evolve!
thanks again,
cj

Anonyme a dit…

Merci beaucoup pour tous ces templates, je vais m'empresser de mettre le lien sur mon blog.

Michelle a dit…

Thank you!