samedi 31 mars 2007

Kit 01



Mon premier kit (10,7 Mo), j'espère qu'il vous plaira.. Je serai heureuse de voir (et si vous m'y autorisez, de montrer sur mon blog) vos créations l'utilisant !


My first kit (10,7 Mo), hope you'll like it.. I will be happy to see (and show on my blog if you tell me i can) your layouts with it !


Exemples de layouts : Fanette, MOI, nini-lolo, choopi, lily411,
camilamaria, Nikkie 1 - 2

17 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

très joli kit, merci beaucoup de partager avec nous ;)

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit. I especially like the patterned paper with the brown background and the blue floral design.

Anonyme a dit…

I love the blue and brown colors. Thank you so much for sharing.

Debs a dit…

The colours in this kit are beautiful and the papers will work with so many different types of layouts.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us all.

Joanna a dit…

Thanks a lot for the pretty kit.

Anonyme a dit…

The soft colours are lovely. Thank you

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful colors!! Thanks so much :)

Dana a dit…

Thank you so much. This kit is wonderful. I love the colours you chose and the elements

Anonyme a dit…

OOOOOOOOOO...I almost missed this beautiful kit...Thank You so much...;o)

Anonyme a dit…

I love the colors you have chosen! Thank you for sharing.

Anonyme a dit…

c'est super joli , tres doux
pour un premier kit quel talent
il y en a au bout de vingt il y arrive pas si bien que toi
surtout t'arretes pas c'est genial

Anonyme a dit…

A terrific kit with great colors and designs. thanks
mmikes

Anonyme a dit…

Pour un premier kit je trouve ça super beau!!

Nicole a dit…

I just used your great first kit and I think it is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

You can see my result at my blog: www.nikkiescrap.blogspot.com

Nicole a dit…

Thanks for your link! It is fun to see all those different LO's with the same kit.

Tina a dit…

Vielen dank für das tolle kit.

Michelle a dit…

Thank you for this very pretty kit!